Statement of Faith
As a Christian institution our core beliefs include the following:
- The Bible is divinely inspired, infallible, uniquely authoritative, and free from error of any sort in all matters with which it deals.
- God is eternally manifested in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Mankind is lost and spiritually dead through the sin of Adam, but the Father so loved the world that He sent His Son to redeem mankind from sin and sickness and to grant eternal life through repentance and faith in Christ Jesus.
- Satan, the ruler of this present age, the tempter and accuser, has been defeated by Jesus Christ, and this victory over Satan and his hosts will, in this age, be manifested through the church.
- Jesus has sent the believers into the world just as the Father sent Him, and gave to them the great commission to make disciples of all nations.
- God has given His Holy Spirit to the believers as a down payment of their inheritance in Christ, to empower them in their witness and ministry, to teach them, and lead them in their daily lives.
- Jesus Christ is Lord and sovereign over the individual believer and the Church. He is seated at the right hand of the Father waiting for His enemies to be made the footstool of His feet. He ever lives to make intercession for the saints, and will return again to the earth to reign in His kingdom.