Undergraduate Non-Degree Status

Up to 4$150

Earn college credit without enrolling in a degree program.

If you want to take classes for college credit without enrolling in a degree program, consider applying for non-degree status. Non-degree students can take up to four courses for credit without having to enroll in a degree program.

Non-degree enrollment at an undergraduate level provides the opportunity to study at Shiloh University for the following:

  • High school students who want to take college courses for dual credit
  • Students at another college
  • Those who are not yet qualified to enroll in an undergraduate degree program
  • Those who are simply unsure about pursuing one of the University’s undergraduate degrees
Apply Now Request Info



Courses taken as an undergraduate non-degree status student are taken for college credit. Therefore, the tuition costs, required coursework, hours of study per week, proctored exam requirements, and prerequisite course requirements are identical to those expected of degree students. Non-degree students are also subject to all student policies, including the student code of conduct.

Dual Enrollment or homeschool high school students may take 200-level (or below) undergraduate degree courses

Non-degree students who completed high school may take 300-level (or below) undergraduate degree courses.

View the list of current courses and undergraduate course catalog for more information on available classes.