I am thinking of transferring to another college. Will my financial aid transfer from Shiloh University to the new college?

No. Financial aid does not transfer from one institution to the next. You will need to have your FAFSA information sent to your new college. You can do this on the web at http://fafsa.ed.gov or by calling the federal processor at (800) 433-3243. Also, contact the financial aid office at your new University about any other required documents. You should also send the Shiloh University Financial Aid Office an email or letter explaining that you will not be attending and request to have your financial aid cancelled.