I have taken all of the classes required for my degree, but I cannot graduate because my GPA is too low. Can I get financial aid for classes to raise my GPA?

A minimum GPA of 2.0 for Undergraduate and 3.0 for Graduate studies is required to graduate. If you cannot graduate because your cumulative GPA is too low, you have not met all of your degree requirements so you may continue to qualify for financial aid. If your Shiloh University GPA is below the acceptable minimum for good standing according to the University’s satisfactory academic progress policy, you may need to complete a SAP Appeal Form to be considered for financial aid (see the satisfactory academic progress page).