I will be a first-year student this fall and will be taking out a Federal Direct Loan. When should I complete my Master Promissory Note and Entrance Loan Counseling requirement?

Do it now online through a link provided on our Master Promissory Note web page. Taking care of this requirement now will be one less thing to have to worry about during your transition to Shiloh University.