At the core of our curriculum is a biblical foundation developed to support your personal spiritual growth and purpose.
Shiloh University equips students in their unique callings to serve and impact communities by providing online Christian higher education opportunities.
The mission statement of Shiloh University is based on the foundational vision that the University will:
- Equip students in their unique callings (Eph. 4:1-16) through –
- Higher education programs that promote a non-sectarian approach to support the learner’s own faith traditions.
- Faculty committed to interpersonally impart and equip each student to become God’s transformative agent.
- Encouragement of each student’s personal relationship with God and knowledge of the Bible, His Word.
- Recognition of the variety of ministry expressions that students may have in their churches, workplaces, communities, and families.
- Provide expanded opportunities for learners desiring to receive quality Christian higher education through –
- 100% online educational programs that promote worldwide access for learners where it is not practical to attend traditional campus programs.
- Affordable tuition costs that allow access for learners who cannot afford the typical higher cost of college or seminary programs.
- Structured courses that promote learning through meaningful interaction with course content, other students, and instructors.
- Support and encouragement in the disciplines of effective and affective learning.
To fulfill its mission, Shiloh University is committed to:
- Provide programs of study for training in Christian ministry as well as non-ministry programs from a Holy Spirit-filled Christian worldview.
- Effectively reach and serve students who can benefit from our educational programs.
- Facilitate a successful online learning experience for our students.
- Foster spiritual growth in the Christian community by providing courses for personal development and enrichment.
- Honor the Lordship of Jesus Christ in all the affairs of the University.
Institutional Core Values and Objectives
In support of its mission, Shiloh University is also committed to the following institutional core values and objectives:
- Meet or exceed higher educational standards and those set by accrediting and regulatory agencies in all aspects of its operations.
- Provide accessibility and flexibility in the delivery of its programs and services.
- Conduct operations and make public representations about the University in an ethical manner.
- Evaluate and improve services, instruction, and programs of study annually.
- Develop the competencies necessary for Christian ministry and life skills.
- Enhance university-level competencies for critical thinking, research, and communication.
- Promote the character and disciplines supporting a Christian life and ministry.
- Promote a lifestyle of continual learning, growth, compassion, and ministry to others.